The Radisson Rochester Riverside, 120 East Main Street, Rochester, NY 14604 is our home away from home during Synod Assembly. Centrally located in downtown Rochester the Radisson is easily accessible to the adjacent Joseph Floreano Riverside Convention Center via a sky bridge. The Radisson offers 460 spacious hotel rooms with gorgeous views of the Genesee River and the downtown area. The comfortable accommodations feature flat-screen TVs, free Wi-Fi, coffeemakers, work desks and premium bedding.
We will have a designated table staffed by volunteers in the hotel registration area during busy check-in times to help answer your questions and facilitate the check-in process. Please look for our Upstate New York Synod sign and stop by to say hello.
Here are some important things to know about reserving your room at the Radisson:
- Check-In time is 3:00pm. The Check-out time is 11:00am.
- Guarantee Policy – the Radisson requires that all reservations be guaranteed either by a credit card or by a cash/check deposit for one night’s room and tax. Guarantee/Deposit will not be refunded unless the reservation is canceled more than 24 hours in advance.
- Parking is at the Radisson Parking Garage and is free for hotel guests.
- Reservation Information -Individuals are able to make reservations by calling (800) 333-3333 or (585) 546-6400 and referring to the Upstate New York Synod Assembly.
- Reservations must be made no later than May 17 to guarantee the event rate of $109.
- Taxes and Tax Exempt to be tax exempt your organization must provide the Radisson with a valid New York State (ST-119) Sales Tax Exemption Certificate. Organizations that are exempt from sales tax including occupancy and food and beverage taxes include: certain religious, charitable or educational organizations which have received exempt organizations certificates from the New York Department of Taxation and Finance. You will also need to pay with an organization check or credit card. You cannot receive tax exempt status if paying with a personal credit card.