Bishop John Macholz invites all golfers, the best and the rest, to tee off with him on:
Monday, July 24th
Shadow Lake Golf and Racquet Club
1850 Five Mile Line Rd.
Funds raised at the event will support the 2017 Bishop’s Appeal that is focused on creation of a fund to offer debt assistance to new pastors rostered in our synod. The day will begin with a shotgun start at 12:00 noon and follow a Best Ball format. The tournament is limited to the first 32 foursomes, or 128 registered women and men players. Registration deadline is July 17, 2017.
Click HERE to register.
Dinner will immediately follow play at 6:00pm. Invite 3 others to join you, or register yourself by June 15th, and get a discount. Dinner-only guests are most welcome. Contest, prizes, gifts and more! Cost information is as follows:
- $400 per foursome, includes golf, cart and dinner
- $360 per foursome for early registration before June 15, 2017
- Mulligans at $10 each, limited to 4 per player – $100/foursome if paid at time of registration (that’s a $60 discount!)
- $30.00 for dinner only; please register for dinner; special dietary needs will be honored.
- $25.00 early bird registration for dinner before June 15, 2017
Congregations are able to help support the tournament in two ways. First please help us get the word out across the synod. A bulletin insert will be available on the synod website later this week. Second we have unlimited opportunities for churches, camps, and other programs to get involved and support this fundraising event with a $100 hole sign.
Volunteers and sponsors are welcomed! Please email or call Keith Nickoloff at 585-749-4847 or firstname.lastname@example.org for sponsorship availability.